The story of our family, two kids and a dog, miles from the ones we love but loving life and making it work one day at a time.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Operation Nursery
So I'm super excited because we got a call yesterday to tell us that the baby's crib is now in the store. We get to pick it up today. I can't wait to get everything put together!!! My mom came from St. Louis for the weekend to help me get the house clean for when baby comes. Boy oh boy was she a huge help. The house probably hasn't been this clean since we moved in. We spent all weekend just organizing things around the house so that it will be easier once baby gets here. The nursery is almost completely done. All we have to do is go and pick up the crib, put it together and then everything will be ready for baby!! I can' t believe it. Only 2 more weeks to go. Nursery pictures to be uploaded soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment