Friday, October 31, 2008

Come and Gone...

So it is official my due date has come and gone with nothing really happening. Greg and I are still very excited about being parents and have done tons to get prepared. However, today I'm not actively trying to get anything started. Both Greg and I figured it would be somewhat ironic for Pastor to have a kid on Halloween/Reformation day. Not something that we want to strive for. So obviously today will be the day that I go into labor because it is the one day that we have no desire for this baby to get here. Now don't get me wrong. I'm totally ready for baby to get here so if I were to go into labor this afternoon and then have the baby after midnight I would be totally happy with that. :)

I had a non-stress test today at the doctor's office so that they could see that the baby's heart rate will change and see how it will be affected by contractions. Basically I sat there for 20 minutes hooked up to the monitors while baby's heart rate went up and down. It was actually pretty cool. Well nothing else too exciting here. Hopefully exciting baby news will pop up soon!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Nice work keeping the blog updated! I love the background too! You are going to have that baby any minute! I had a dream that I was visiting you waiting for you to have the baby and the nurse came out and said, "She is doing well, the baby will be here by 10pm" Random I know.