Wednesday, October 8, 2008

35 weeks


Okay so I know it has been forever. So here is what is going on with us Prauner's! We are super excited about baby Prauner being here so soon. Only about 3 weeks left. We went to the doctor last Thursday for my 36 week visit and found out some very exciting news. I am already 1 cm dilated and my cervix is squishy and loose. I know this is probably more than any of you want to know but after carrying this baby around for 9 months it is good to know that things are progressing. When Greg heard this he nearly knocked himself out by letting his head fall back and then hit his head on the wall. The doctor is pretty confident that I will have a spontaneous labor and won't have to be induced. Which is exactly what we are wanting. The picture to the left is at about 35 weeks. I have only gained about 2 lbs over the last two months which is crazy but I'm told is totally fine. Since this picture has been taken baby Prauner has dropped significantly which has caused lots of pressure. So exciting that we are going to be parents soon.

No comments: