Friday, October 17, 2008

The Nursery

So yesterday Greg and I finally finished the necessities in the nursery. It took us a while to try and figure out where we were going to put everything since the nursery will double as a last resort guest bedroom. But everything fit and I think it looks quite nice. There are a couple of little things that we still need to finish like putting up pictures and shelves. Things like that but for the most part we are excited to have a place for baby to sleep once it is out of it's bassinet.






We were so excited about the deal we got on this furniture. Who knew that baby furniture was so expensive?? Thankfully Babies R Us in Paramus never has anything in stock so we had to go elsewhere to get the glider. Otherwise we never would have stumbled across the amazing sale that we did.




I absolutely love this crib. We decided to go with an animal theme and the blue-gray is very subtle and nice. We both figured that it is much easier to add pink to blue that it is to add blue stuff to pink things. I can't wait to put baby in here and just watch him or her sleep.







1 comment:

Anna said...

The nursery looks fabulous!! Nice work!