So today we had our 39 week checkup. Everything is going well. I'm still at about 2 cm but the doctor said that I could go into labor anytime. She even said as early as this weekend. This is the same doctor that told me three weeks ago a week or two. I'm not holding my breath about this weekend. Hopefully we will be able to continue our plans for labor and delivery. Al natural...
After some test results from the doctor we won't be able to stay at home as long as we were planning on because I have to be on IV antibiotics but other than that everything is going well. All I have to do be able to walk around and hopefully I will be okay! Keep praying for patience for both Greg and I. Any day now we are going to be parents and we can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment