
So it is official. We are getting everything ready for the baby to be here. One of the first projects that we decided to tackle together was putting together the stroller/car seat! Grandma Patty wanted to make sure that we had a safe car seat and stroller. So she bought this one for us. We absolutely love the design. On Greg's day off we decided to tackle this project, the first of many I'm sure. We thought putting together a smaller object would lead to less arguments than if we started with a bigger item, say like a crib. :)
Greg was amazing! He put together that stroller like a pro while I sat and took pictures. Boston even decided that he wanted to help too. I had to laugh at him a couple of times though because while he was fine taking everything out of the box, reality had yet to set in.
As soon as he figured out how to get the stroller to open up he had to sit down. His heart was racing and he kinda lost his breath. I thought it was cute. I asked him if he was okay and all he could do was nod his head. When he regained his composure he looked at me and said, "This is really going to happen isn't it. We are going to have a baby in here in a couple of weeks." To which I replied, "Yes, are you just now figuring this out??" We had a blast and it was super cute to see daddy walking around the baby's room pushing the stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment