Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ages....

Well it appears that I have completely failed in the realm of blogging for the past year. So once again I vow to be better about posting pictures and talking about the happenings of this family of four and of course the dog. A quick update...

We have moved once again. We are back in Hawthorne which is where we lived when we first moved to New Jersey. We now have an amazing backyard that has just enough shade and sun to be perfect. We are going to be Planting a garden for the summer. It will be great to have some fun things to do with the kids this summer.

Greg is still working intensely with the youth and the early learning center at our church. We are all looking forward to the summer schedule for church but that means very little when most of your youth want activities. We are excited to be starting a bible study after church on Sundays that we will be teaching together.

Theodore and Lucy are growing like weeds. I can't believe that Lucy is now one. Both kids love horses (I wonder why?) and wil stop everything if there is a horse on the television.

We are truly blessed. I promise to keep up much better than I have. If anyone actually reads this anymore...

No comments: