
The last year has definitely been an interesting one. Seeing as that it took me almost 6 months to get out our Christmas cards from 2007, I thought I might in our best interest for me to gradually write in small intervals instead of trying to do it all at once. Our lives are going to be dramatically different in a couple of months. I think time will definitely be of the essence. Barring any unforeseen problems, Greg will graduate on May 16th with his Masters of Divinity. After eight years of school he will be able to have his first "real" job. We are moving to New Jersey in the middle of July and are expecting our first baby due the end of October. Our lives are about to change in ways that we could never imagine. God has been amazing and has truly blessed us in so many ways. Updates about the baby and Boston will be regular conversations here. We hope you enjoy the Prauner Side of Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment