Thursday, June 11, 2009

Director in Qualification

Well, I thought it is time for me to tell you what I'm doing. As most of you know I have been with Mary Kay since college and have loved every minute of it. On May 1st, I submitted an agreement saying that I wanted to start qualifying to become a director. It is a four month process in which I have to show the company that I can be a leader by having 30 people on my team and $16,000 in production. I have finished the first month with a little over $4,000 in production and I have 14 people on my team. Life has been crazy as this requires lots of time but this short term sacrifice will definitely be worth the long term gain! I can't wait to be wearing my new director suit! Please pray for me as I try to show women products and an opportunity that can change their lives. It truly can because it has changed mine!

No comments: