Taking a nap with mommy!
The story of our family, two kids and a dog, miles from the ones we love but loving life and making it work one day at a time.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Soooo precious!!
It is really hard to believe that Theodore has been here for almost 3 weeks. On Tuesday, he will officially be 3 weeks old. The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. We brought Theodore home from thehospital on the 6th of November. What an experience to leave with this precious little being with absolutely no owner's manual. Greg and I have been having so much fun getting to know our little guy. We have found out that he has such a personality. It was wonderful to have my mom here for a week to help get the house ready for Thanksgiving. Theodore also loved having Grandma Peg around. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving because both sets of grandparents are going to be here in addition to Theodore's godparents, Daniel and Jenn. I'm super excited becaue I get to host the meal. I have already learned a lot about Turkey's in general. For example, no matter what the poultry farm says, you don't need a 20 lb turkey for 10 people. Live and learn! We are so excited about Theodore's first thanksgiving! Here are some pictures for your looking pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment